Sharon is based out of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan-area. Admittedly, she is unsure if she found Coaching or Coaching found her. Sharon’s prevailing belief is rooted in helping people build wealth in the form of good health. She earned a Master of Arts degree in Health and Wellness Coaching from Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH) and a certification from the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching in 2020.
As a wellness enthusiast, her mission is to help people make positive behavioral changes, encourage self-discovery, and foster an ability to advocate on their behalf. Sharon has a partnering-coaching style based on motivational interviewing, health coaching techniques, and cultivating a healing presence.
Education: M.A, Health and Wellness Coaching; AOC: Nutrition (MUIH) B.S., Psychology (Bowie State University)
Certification: National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) Experience: Treasury Executive Institute Coach (June 2020)
Member: International Coaching Federation (September 2019)
For those people whose lifestyle or finances do not afford them an opportunity to take a sabbatical from their job or go on an Eat, Pray, Love journey of self-discovery, my offerings can help clients with:
- Lowering the risk of preventive health issues
- Making self-care a priority and common practice
- Silencing the harshest, loudest critic, which is yourself
- Bring clarity, insight and self-discovery
- Encourages self-responsibility for one’s own destiny
- Ensure long term success with yourself in mind
- Increase productivity at work
- Result in less stress
- Promote good sleep hygiene